Search This Blog

Friday, October 2, 2009

Turn a new page

Is this a new page of our life?

Yes it is. See watch my mind get me into strife.

The engines turned on, the mind is humming

Ha! no excuse to carry on saying I do it

Tomorrow is coming!!!

I may have a problem with spelling, you understand.

But given this computer has a f7 key

I'm in spelling heaven when this key is on hand!

So now the hard work is to begin

Just watch me meet things head on...and grin.

A smile from ear to ear

Watch out work until I know better

I think I'm equal to Scoretaries,

Now I have revalued my priorities

I have no fear.

The challenges and tribulations,

rewards and contributions

they start with ....'me'.



Encouraged to be written by Clear Vision [http://www.clear-vision.com.au]

No comments:

Post a Comment